Born on April 13, Reverend Sam Oye is a pastor, author, leadership development coach, and licensed marital and family therapist.
The Transforming Church, located in Gwarimpa, Abuja, was started by Reverend Sam Oye. It is a church that is firmly committed to kingdom principles. It exists to guide people toward a connection with Jesus Christ that can change their lives.
Furthermore, it is devoted to the fundamental pillars of discipleship, fellowship, ministry, and mission.
Reverend Sam Oye is a dynamic communicator and high-on-demand speaker in churches, campuses, and corporate organisations around the world. His mandate is to preach the message of hope around the world.
As a pastor working in God’s vineyard, Reverend Sam Oye has a remarkable Grace for inspiring his congregation with the truth of the gospel. He holds that serving God extends beyond the confines of the church and includes all aspects of life, including work, family, and finances.
His ministry also focuses on assisting the underprivileged and fostering the development of certain communities in Nigeria.
- Reverend Sam Oye has, out of many activities, initiated and incorporated the Harvest House Mercy Foundation which is the media for outreach to communities.
- He is the Chief Executive Officer of Springtime Leadership Consult and the Founder, Springtime Leadership Foundation.
- He is also the Chief host and convener of of the famous Prophetic Prayer Hour Conference; Host, Fresh Start Today, Television show
- University of Ibadan, Ibadan; Redeemed Christian Bible College, Lagos
- Awarded Honorary Citizen of Pensacola – Florida by Mayor of Pensacola, Florida United States of America (USA)
- Selected by United States Government to represent Nigeria at the International Visitor Leadership Program where he received an International Leadership Certificate from the United States Department of States in California, USA.
Pastor Sam Oye Wife And Kids
Pastor Sam Oye is happily married to Pastor Mrs. Mary Oye. They got married on April 13 (doubles as Reverend Sam’s birthday). Their marriage is blessed with children.