Reverend Sam Oye (born on April 13) is a pastor, author, leadership development coach, and Certified marriage counselor.
Reverend Sam Oye founded The Transforming Church situated in Gwarimpa, Abuja. It is a church with a strong commitment to Kingdom values. It exists to lead people into a life-transforming relationship with Jesus Christ.
It is also committed to the essential foundations of discipleship, fellowship, ministry, and mission.
Reverend Sam Oye is a charismatic speaker who is in high demand in churches, universities, and business organizations all over the world. His mission is to spread the good news of hope throughout the world.
As a pastor working in God’s vineyard, Reverend Sam Oye has a remarkable grace for inspiring his congregation with the truth of the gospel. He holds that serving God extends beyond the confines of the church and includes all aspects of life, including work, family, and finances.
His ministry is also committed to helping the poor and, developing the less privileged communities in Nigeria.
- Reverend Sam Oye has, out of many activities, initiated and incorporated the Harvest House Mercy Foundation, which is the media for outreach to communities.
- He is the Chief Executive Officer of Springtime Leadership Consult and the Founder of Springtime Leadership Foundation.
- He is also the Chief host and convener of the famous Prophetic Prayer Hour Conference and the host of Fresh Start Today, a Television show
- University of Ibadan, Ibadan; Redeemed Christian Bible College, Lagos
- Awarded Honorary Citizen of Pensacola, Florida, by Mayor of Pensacola, Florida, United States of America (USA)
- He was selected by the United States Government to represent Nigeria at the International Visitor Leadership Program, where he received an International Leadership Certificate from the United States Department of State in California, USA.
Pastor Sam Oye’s Wife And Kids
Pastor Sam Oye is happily married to Pastor Mrs. Mary Oye. They got married on April 13 (which doubles as Reverend Sam’s birthday). Their marriage is blessed with children.